Saturday

I re-upped! Running 2,018 miles in 2018




Call me a glutton for punishment perhaps. I signed up for Run the Edge’s Run the Year 2018 challenge. That means I have committed to do 2,018 miles during the course of 2018.


Here’s the math:

2,018 miles = 5.53 miles x 365 days
2,018 miles = 38.3 miles x 52 weeks
2,018 miles = 168.2 miles x 12 months

Daily routine steps do not count. These are intentional fitness miles only. I will count road and trail running miles, dog-joring/canine cross-country miles, treadmill miles, elliptical miles, track miles, and hiking miles.

Who’s with me for the challenge?

Gotta admit it: I enjoyed the 2017 challenge, but I was not going to do it again this year. I hesitated, because I am focusing on training for my first full marathon. But I figure I’ll be logging plenty of miles anyway, so why not?

Images:
Run the Edge promotional artwork – fair use
zippy

Feel free to follow on GooglePlus and Twitter. Please visit my Amazon author page as well.

Product photo by LAN/Runderdog
All rights reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...