Sunday

New year, new goals -- Gotta love it!

 

The past couple of years have been a blur for so many of us. Sure, we’ve set fitness goals, mileage goals, nutritional goals, weight loss (or maintenance) goals, and more.

 Maybe we’ve met those goals. And maybe not.  It's OK.

 


It’s time for grace … and more than a little gusto.

 Were your favorite races canceled (or transformed into virtual events)? Did injury or illness hold you back? Did quarantining keep you from the gym, the track, running clubs, or training sessions with others?

 

It’s a brand-new year, a brand-new start, and a brand-new clock.

 What goals have you set for yourself this year?

 I’m all-in again to run the year in mileage. This will be my sixth time in a row. And I’m in a running club for which we are all encouraged to set yearly goals. Mine will match the year again. I aim to clock 2,022 miles in 2022.

 

Hey, I’m slow, but I go.

 I’d also like to find my missing abs. But that’s another story.

 

Related Items:

 

Image/s: Created by this user on online generator

 

Feel free to follow Runderdog on Twitter, as well as Run Run Run in Wisconsin and Northern Illinois (Runderdog Runs the Midwest)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...